Kicks from the boot #38 - Italians Do It Worse Vol.2


New episode dedicated for the second time to the Italian underground garage punk rock scene, featuring The Rippers, Funny Dunny, Idol Lips, Wildmen and many others!! ..and if you missed the first episode, check it out here


FUNNY DUNNY – White powder dream
WILDMEN – I spit on your graves

The RIPPERS – I’m going out of control



The BIDONS – Be a caveman
The BARBACANS – 10 000 promises
Thee CATACOMBS – She doesn’t know
GO! ZILLA – Y-M-O-T

(AllMyFriendzAre)DEAD – Goodbye Cleaver
DRIFTING MINES – I wanna ride you
CRUDELI – Dana
I FENOMENI – Qualcuno

BARSEXUALS – The time is gonna come
SDH – Heartleft condolence
SULTHAN BATHERY – Lingam
PLUTONIUM BABY – Be my man

DONALD THOMPSON – No way
Thee OOPS! – Happy Charlie
IDOL LIPS – Don’t want you around
FEMALE TROUBLES – Big Mac, big you

Thee BOMB’O’ NYRICS – She was puking (acoustic)




Nessun commento: