Kicks from the boot #34



New episode of Kicks from the Boot featuring new 
stinky stuff from Thee Vicars, The Movements, 
The Angry Dead Pirates, The Nevermores, Vibravoid, 
Cosmonauts and many more...
Italian kick by Mojomatics, I Mitomani, The Snookys 
and New Candys 




NEW COKE – All I want is your sunshine
The ANGRY DEAD PIRATES – I don’t mind

Thee VICARS – I wanna be your vicar
OUTER MINDS – Conversation
The HIT GIRLS – Not with you
I MITOMANI – Soldi (Money)

VIBRAVOID – Eruption of the green sun
FEDAVEES – Self a light
NEW CANDYS – Surf little surfer
KETAMINES – Teenage rebellion time

The MOVEMENTS – Put me down
The NEVERMORES – Like a pill
COSMONAUTS – Motorcycle 1
The SNOOKYS – Shoot you down

HELLSHOVEL – Ivan’s hammer
OOGA BOOGAS – Ooga booga II
POP.1280 – Burn the worm
The DE RELLAS – Stick it to the man

TY SEGALL & WHITE FENCE – Easy rider
The MOJOMATICS – Rain is digging my grave




Nessun commento: